WESTFIELD, Massachusetts - The customization and precision competitive shooters need to finish at the top of every event are engineered into all facets of Savage’s new MSR 10 Competition HD. Shipments of these new rifles have been delivered to dealers.
The MSR 10 Competition HD features an advanced barrel built specifically for the rifle in a collaborative effort between Savage and PROOF Research. The unique ported muzzle brake allows the shooter to tune the recoil impulse to stabilize the muzzle for faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
Further customization follows with the gas block, which can be adjusted for optimal cycling of the full range of bullet weights, as well as for use with a suppressor. The gas block is also wrapped in a custom handguard and topped with an integral Picatinny rail.
Features & Benefits
• Savage by PROOF Research 18-inch carbon fiber wrapped stainless barrel
• Nickel-boron bolt carrier
• 5R rifling
• Custom-length adjustable gas block
• Custom-forged upper and lower receivers
• Non-reciprocating side charging handle
• Magpul CTR buttstock
• Savage tunable muzzle brake
• Two-stage trigger
• Hogue pistol grip
• Rigid free-float handguard with M-LOK, anti-flare grooves and red QD sling mount
• Red ambidextrous selector, receiver end plate with QD mount, and removable custom mag well flare
• Ambidextrous magazine release
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22940 / 308 Win., 18-inch barrel / $3,449
Learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.