MADISON, Miss. – Primos® Hunting, a pioneer in game calls and hunting accessories, will introduce a slew of new products for 2022 which will be on hand at the ATA Trade Show taking place January 7-9 in Louisville, Kentucky. Among the new products slated to be released are three new ground blinds from Primos and Double Bull along with expansions to the brand’s popular line of trigger sticks, game calls, decoys and accessories.
Key new products from Primos set to debut at the ATA Trade Show include:
- Hide-N-Sneak™ Ground Blind (MSRP $129.99) offers limitless concealment options at an affordable price. Brush Deception™ holders allow you to attach native brush and grasses, and the blind also offers 270-degree windows and a spring steel assist door system for easy entry.
- Full Frontal™ One-Way See-Through Blind (MSRP $199.99) features one-way see-through fabric to allow a hunter maximum visibility while concealing their movements.
- Double Bull® Roughneck™ Ground Blind (MSRP $299.99) offers the same Double Bull durability and portability that hunters trust, along with an ultra-tough fabric plus an integrated carrying and hub system for fast deployment. Each blind is also backed by Primos’ Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lil’ Gobbstopper Hen (MSRP $29.99) and the Lil’ Gobbstopper Jake (MSRP $34.99). The Lil’ Gobbstopper Hen and Jake Combo has an MSRP of $49.99. Both light, packable decoys are expertly designed and field-proven to mimic smaller, less intimidating turkeys, making them easy targets for big toms to bully.
- Primos Trigger Stick Apex Carbon Fiber Tripod (MSRP $500.00) boasts 100% carbon fiber leg construction for a light-weight platform with incorporated gun/crossbow clamp, plus Primos’ proven Trigger Stick adjustability and strength. Primos has also released a black version of their classic Gen 3 Trigger Stick, the Trigger Stick Black Onyx, as well as Trigger Stick Gun Mounted Bipods.
- Select Jackpot™ Slate Turkey Pot Call (MSRP $59.99) and Select The Freak™ with Frictionite™ Turkey Pot Call (MSRP $49.99). The Jackpot rivals high-dollar pot calls with its slate surface and custom striker, while The Freak is uniquely designed to strap onto your leg or shotgun stock so you can call one-handed.
- The Primos Select Turkey Mouth Call Series (MSRP $14.99 per call) is designed for a wide variety of calls in any situation. The four-call series includes the PS1 with Bat Cut (2 reed), the PS2 with Bat Cut, PS3 with Ghost and PS4 with Bat Cut.
- Neoprene Bow Slings (MSRP $39.99) have been upgraded with the same neoprene design for protecting cams, cables and strings, but now with Primos’ Feather Lite shoulder strap for less weight and high durability.
To learn more about these products, visit Primos.com.
About Primos Hunting
Primos Hunting, a Vista Outdoor brand, manufactures calls for elk, deer, turkey, predator and waterfowl as well as blinds, shooting accessories, game cameras, attractants and supplements, clothes, and other hunting accessories. Primos also produces the ever popular video series “The TRUTH” and the television show “Primos’ TRUTH About Hunting.” For news and information, visit www.primos.com or follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/primos_hunting/ and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/primoshunting/. Stream the Language on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/PrimosHuntingVideo.