The individuals and teams we have chosen to represent our brand embody the heart and soul of CamelBak
PETALUMA, Calif. – CamelBak®, the global leader in award-winning personal hydration products and a Vista Outdoor Inc. brand, is proud to announce its 2022 roster of sponsored athletes, teams and ambassadors.
“The individuals and teams we have chosen to represent our brand embody the heart and soul of CamelBak,” said Natasha Schroth, Director, Global Brand Marketing. “They come from a variety of backgrounds and bring fresh, diverse voices to our growing community that includes not only professional athletes but also artists and adventurers, scientists and speakers. As these amazing individuals support our mission, further our vision and live our values every day, they will propel CamelBak toward our goal of ensuring that the outdoors be available and equitable for all. We are thrilled to be able to partner with these outstanding athletes, teams and ambassadors in the coming year to create a better company — and a stronger and more welcoming outdoor and active lifestyle industry.”
Here is the full list of CamelBak’s sponsored athletes, teams and ambassadors. Click their name for more information.
- Zoe Kalapos, Professional Snowboarder
- Marcelo Gutierrez, Professional Mountain Biker
- Ella Conolly, Professional Enduro Racer
- Amity Rockwell, Professional Gravel Racer
- Dante Young, Professional Road Cyclist
- Harry Jones, Professional Trail & Ultra Runner
- Eric Porter, Mountain Bike Adventurer
- Scotty Hawker, Professional Trail & Ultra Runner
- Sage Canaday, Professional Mountain Ultra Trail Runner
- Yuri Hauswald, Professional Gravel Racer
- Iago Garay, Professional Enduro Racer
- Raewyn Morrison, Professional Enduro Racer
- Rémy Métailler, Professional Mountain Biker
- Ali Tetrick, Professional Gravel Racer
- Aisha Praught Leer, Professional Track & Field Athlete
- Gabriela DeBues-Stafford, Professional Track & Field Athlete
- Team Twenty24, Gravel/Road Racing
- Lapierre Zipp Collective, Professional Enduro / Gravity Mountain Bike Team
- Team Chain Reaction, Professional Enduro / Gravity Mountain Bike Team
- Nicole McLaughlin, Upcycle Designer, Sustainability Advocate and Climber
- Amy Diallo, Scientist, Athlete and Researcher
- Mikah Meyer, World Record Traveler, Inspirational Speaker, National Park Expert, Travel Show Host, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate and Founder of Outside Safe Space
- Breannah Yeh, Professional Slackliner & Content Creator
- The Loam Ranger, Mountain Biking and Creative
- Hannah Ward, Artist & Outdoor Enthusiast
- Cliford Mervil, Adventure Photographer
- Kait Vanhoff, Outdoor Traveler & Creative
Click here for more information about CamelBak’s athlete, team and ambassador programs, including bios and photos of this year’s representatives.
Founded in 1989, CamelBak invented the hands-free hydration category and is the global leader in personal hydration gear. CamelBak is achieving its mission to continually reinvent and forever change the way people hydrate and perform by offering a mix of award-winning products that include everything from technical hydration packs to reusable bottles. For more information about CamelBak, please visit www.camelbak.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is the parent company of more than three dozen renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor products. We serve a broad and diverse range of consumers around the globe, including outdoor enthusiasts, golfers, cyclists, backyard grillers, campers, hunters, recreational shooters, athletes, as well as law enforcement and military professionals. Our reporting segments, Outdoor Products and Sporting Products, provide these consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative outdoor and sporting products. Our operating model leverages shared resources across brands to achieve levels of excellence and performance that would be out of reach for any one brand on its own. Brands include Remington Ammunition, Bushnell, CamelBak, Bushnell Golf, Foresight Sports, Fiber Energy Products, Bell Helmets, Camp Chef, Giro, QuietKat, Stone Glacier, Federal Ammunition and more. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. For news and information, visit our website at www.vistaoutdoor.com.